Our patented Extractors:
• produce a top-quality, potent raw oil;
• produce extract/concentrates from a variety of biomass;
• require little, or no post-processing;
• don`t leave hydrocarbon residue in the extract;
• are inexpensive compared to other extractors on the market;
• can pay for themselves in less than a month;
• are simple to operate and don’t require any special infrastructure;
• have no mechanical pumps;
• have stainless steel construction;
• recapture/recycle – they operate as a closed loop system.
PLUS, production volume can be increased by adding more machines.
Available in Certified* and non-Certified Versions
Financing details – click here
Maximum Operating Pressure: 1600 psi.
Modes: subcritical (liquid) or supercritical.
Applicability: process up to 60lbs/month (100lbs rosin chips).
Expandable: Expand capacity by purchasing multiple units. Multiple Disruptor purchases qualify for additional discounts.*
Includes all hoses, valves, gauges & timers necessary for operation. Does NOT include freezer, anti-freeze and CO2 supply tanks.
Automated “walk-away” operation
* Contact the company for details
++ Shipping Notes: Pickups from the Calgary shop have no crating & shipping cost. For all others, crating & shipping typically ranges between $250 and $800 (depending on which extractor is purchased and where it is being shipped to). Shipping costs will be added during the checkout process and you can review the total cost at that time.
Items to be supplied by the customer:
4 X 20lb aluminum CO2 tanks with dip-tubes if possible. If no dip-tube tanks are available, the CO2 tanks will need to be turned upside down and secured to prevent fallover. CO2 to be beverage-grade and available from Praxair, AirLiquide, or almost any welding shop. Empty tanks can be bought via Amazon – https://www.amazon.com/CO2-ALUMINUM-CYLINDER-TANK-TUBE/dp/B00QPWFF7U
1 X minimum 5 cubic foot household-type chest freezer – to be dedicated to the extractor. If you will be running continuous extractions it will be better to use two 5 cubic foot freezers – freezers are available at Home Depot, Costco, etc. – usually starting at around $200.
Minimum 20 gallons of anti-freeze – preferably ethanol-based – “plumbers” or “Recreational Vehicle” anti-freeze is best. If you will be running continuous extractions it will be better to use 25-30 gallons of anti-freeze – per freezer.
|Dimensions||29 × 19 × 9 in|
red, black – subject to availability