Financing details – click here
Maximum Operating Pressure: 1600 psi.
Modes: subcritical (liquid) or supercritical.
Applicability: up to 8lbs/month.
Includes all hoses, valves, gauges & timers necessary for operation. Does NOT include freezer, anti-freeze and CO2 supply tanks.
Automated “walk-away” operation
++ Shipping Notes: Pickups from the Calgary shop have no crating & shipping cost. For all others, crating & shipping typically ranges between $250 and $800 (depending on which extractor is purchased and where it is being shipped to). Shipping costs will be added during the checkout process and you can review the total cost at that time.
Our patented Extractors:
• produce a top-quality, potent raw oil;
• produce extract/concentrates from a variety of biomass;
• require little, or no post-processing;
• don`t leave hydrocarbon residue in the extract;
• are inexpensive compared to other extractors on the market;
• can pay for themselves in less than a month;
• are simple to operate and don’t require any special infrastructure;
• have no mechanical pumps;
• have stainless steel construction;
• recapture/recycle – they operate as a closed loop system.
PLUS, production volume can be increased by adding more machines.
Items to be supplied by the customer:
3 X 20lb aluminum CO2 tanks with dip-tubes if possible. If no dip-tube tanks are available, the CO2 tanks will need to be turned upside down and secured to prevent fallover. Empty tanks can be bought via Amazon – https://www.amazon.com/CO2-ALUMINUM-CYLINDER-TANK-TUBE/dp/B00QPWFF7U
10 gallons of anti-freeze – preferably ethanol-based – “plumbers” or “Recreational Vehicle” anti-freeze is best. If you will be running continuous extractions you may require more.
An inexpensive 5 cubic foot chest freezer (Costco, Home Depot – often around $275 “all-in”).
|Dimensions||15.75 × 14.5 × 7.5 in|