2oz Extractor (Expandable to 5oz)
$3,995 – $5,295
Canadian Financing details – click here
Maximum Operating Pressure: 1600 psi.
Modes: subcritical (liquid) or supercritical.
Applicability: 2oz up to 4lbs/month, 5oz up to 9lbs/month.
Automated “walk-away” operation
Our patented Extractors:
• produce a top-quality, potent raw oil;
• produce extract from trim, flower, rosin chips and bubble residual;
• require little, or no post-processing;
• don`t leave hydrocarbon residue in the extract;
• are inexpensive compared to other CO2 extractors on the market;
• can pay for themselves in less than a month;
• are simple to operate and don’t require any special infrastructure;
• have no mechanical pumps;
• have stainless steel construction;
• recapture/recycle CO2 – they operate as a closed loop system.
PLUS, production volume can be increased simply by adding more machines.
++ Shipping Notes: Pickups from the Calgary shop have no crating & shipping cost. For all others, crating & shipping typically ranges between $250 and $800 (depending on which extractor is purchased and where it is being shipped to). Shipping costs will be added during the checkout process and you can review the total cost at that time.
Items to be supplied by the customer:
3 X 20lb aluminum CO2 tanks with dip-tubes if possible. If no dip-tube tanks are available, the CO2 tanks will need to be turned upside down and secured to prevent fallover. Empty tanks can be bought via Amazon – https://www.amazon.com/CO2-ALUMINUM-CYLINDER-TANK-TUBE/dp/B00QPWFF7U
10 gallons of anti-freeze – preferably ethanol-based – “plumbers” or “Recreational Vehicle” anti-freeze is best. If you will be running continuous extractions you may require more.
An inexpensive 5 cubic foot chest freezer (Costco, Home Depot – often around $275 “all-in”).
|Dimensions||15.75 × 14.5 × 7.5 in|
2oz Extractor, 5oz Extractor