2oz Extractor (Expandable to 5oz)
CAD3,995 – CAD5,295
Canadian Financing details – click here
Maximum Operating Pressure: 1600 psi.
Modes: subcritical (liquid) or supercritical.
Applicability: 2oz up to 4lbs/month, 5oz up to 9lbs/month.
Automated “walk-away” operation
Our patented Extractors:
• produce a top-quality, potent raw oil;
• produce extract from trim, flower, rosin chips and bubble residual;
• require little, or no post-processing;
• don`t leave hydrocarbon residue in the extract;
• are inexpensive compared to other CO2 extractors on the market;
• can pay for themselves in less than a month;
• are simple to operate and don’t require any special infrastructure;
• have no mechanical pumps;
• have stainless steel construction;
• recapture/recycle CO2 – they operate as a closed loop system.
PLUS, production volume can be increased simply by adding more machines.
++ Shipping Notes: Pickups from the Calgary shop have no crating & shipping cost. For all others, crating & shipping typically ranges between $250 and $800 (depending on which extractor is purchased and where it is being shipped to). After your order is paid we will send you the Operating Manual and the crating & shipping cost. If within 48 hours of receipt of these items you decide you don’t want to proceed we will immediately refund 100% of your money.
Items to be supplied by the customer:
3 X 20lb aluminum CO2 tanks with dip-tubes if possible. If no dip-tube tanks are available, the CO2 tanks will need to be turned upside down and secured to prevent fallover. Empty tanks can be bought via Amazon – https://www.amazon.com/CO2-ALUMINUM-CYLINDER-TANK-TUBE/dp/B00QPWFF7U
10 gallons of anti-freeze – preferably ethanol-based – “plumbers” or “Recreational Vehicle” anti-freeze is best. If you will be running continuous extractions you may require more.
An inexpensive 5 cubic foot chest freezer (Costco, Home Depot – often around $275 “all-in”).
|Dimensions||15.75 × 14.5 × 7.5 in|
2oz Extractor, 5oz Extractor